The Big Data Science Certified Professional (BDSCP) program from the Arcitura™ Big Data Science School is dedicated to excellence in the fields of Big Data science, analysis, analytics, business intelligence, and technology architecture, as well as design, development, and governance. A collection of courses establishes a set of vendor-neutral industry certifications with different areas of specialization. Founded by best-selling author Thomas Erl, this curriculum enables IT professionals to develop real-world Big Data science proficiency. Because of the vendor-neutral focus of the course materials, the skills acquired by attaining certifications are applicable to any vendor or open-source platform.
How To Get Trained
There are three options to receive training:
1. On-Site Training
An instructor can travel to your location to deliver a workshop for a class of students, based on your budget and preferences. To learn more, contact
2. Public Workshops
Certification workshops available for public registration will be held on a quarterly basis in major cities around the world.
Self-study kits are available for all exams. These kits allow you to study the materials remotely and at your own pace. Each kit includes study materials, Audio Tutor CDs, a Pearson VUE exam voucher and additional study aids. For more information, contact us
How To Get Certified
To become certified you only need to pass the exams required for a given certification. All three training options can all help you prepare for these exams. Note that testing and certification are optional. You can take any of the training courses without having to take the exams.
How To Take Exams
Exams will be available worldwide via Pearson VUE testing centers and Pearson VUE Online Proctoring. To learn more about exam scheduling and testing center locations.
The curriculum is comprised of a series of courses and formal exams that can be completed to achieve one or more of the following certifications:
- Certified Big Data Professional
- Certified Big Data Science Professional
- Certified Big Data Scientist
- Certified Big Data Consultant
- Certified Big Data Engineer
- Certified Big Data Architect
- Certified Big Data Governance Specialist
For each exam there is a corresponding one-day course module:
- Module 1: Fundamental Big Data
- Module 2: Big Data Analysis & Technology Concepts
- Module 3: Big Data Analysis & Technology Lab
- Module 4: Fundamental Big Data Analysis & Science
- Module 5: Advanced Big Data Analysis & Science
- Module 6: Big Data Analysis & Science Lab
- Module 7: Fundamental Big Data Engineering
- Module 8: Advanced Big Data Engineering
- Module 9: Big Data Engineering Lab
- Module 10: Fundamental Big Data Architecture
- Module 11: Advanced Big Data Architecture
- Module 12: Big Data Architecture Lab
- Module 13: Fundamental Big Data Governance
- Module 14: Advanced Big Data Governance
- Module 15: Big Data Governance Lab
For more details please contact us.